Western Railway Recruitment 2018 (Offline), 34 Openings, 12th June 2018
Western Railway Recruitment 2018: Western Railway made an online advertisement for recruitment of Apprentice. Interested candidates from Maharashtra may apply offline for the posts on or before 12th June 2018.
** Western Railway Recruitment 2018 (www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in) - Details such as Name of the Post, No of Vacancies, Education Required, Eligibility for Age Limit and Process on how to apply may check below **
Name of the Post - Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies - 34 Posts
- Salary - Rs.4,984/- Per Month
- Required Age - Min 18 years to Max 25 years as on 19/05/2018
- Education Qualification - (10+2) + 04 years Degree course in Mech./ Elect. from recognized University
Job Posting Area - Maharashtra
Expense - An application fee of Rs.100/- through Postal Order/ Demand Draft payable to CHIEF CASHIER, Churchgate, Western Railway. No application fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates.
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2018 - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above posts offline by sending a standard application in a prescribed format along with relevant documents and photocopies to the below given venue on or before 12th June 2018.
Venue - Mumbai Division, Lower Parel Workshop of Western Railway, Maharastra
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for latest updates
- Don't forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last Date for submission of offline application - 12th June 2018 till 04:00 PM
- Check the official website of Western Railway here - www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click here to download the application form of Western Railway!
- Click here to check the official advertisement of Western Railway!
55 Apprentices recruitment in Western Railway
Western Railway Recruitment 2017: Western Railway issued a notice for the engagement of 55 Apprentices. Interested candidates may apply for the below posts on or before 23 October 217
** Details regarding Western Railway Recruitment 2017 such as post details, Post Qualification, Age Limit, How to apply, Selection Process etc may check below **
Post Name - Apprentices
- No of posts - 55 (Electrician - 52 Posts, Turner - 02 Posts, Welder - 01 Post)
- Age Limit - Min 15 years and Max 24 years as on 26/09/2017
- Education Qualification - SSC with 50% marks and ITI in Electrician/Turner/Welder trades
Job Location - Maharashtra, Mumbai
Expense - Application fee of Rs.100/- through IPO (Indian Postal Order) in favour of Chief Cashier, Western Railway, Churchgate payable at Mumbai. SC/ ST, PH, (Women candidates are exempted form fee payment)
How to apply - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above posts offline by sending an application in a prescribed format with self attested copies of relevant documents & IPO send to Assistant Personnel Officer, For Chief Workshop Manager, EMU Workshop, Mahalaxmi,Mumbai – 400013 on or before 23 October 2017