North Western Railway apply online application, 29 November 2017
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017: North Western Railway made an online advertisement for recruitment of Act Apprentice. Interested candidates from Rajasthan may apply online for the post on or before 29th November 2017.
** North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 (www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in) - Details such as Name of the Post, No of Vacancies, Education Required, Eligibility for Age Limit and Process on how to apply may check below **
Name of the Post - Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies - 1164 Posts (Gen-589, OBC-311, SC-177, ST-87)
- Pay Scale - As per NWR rules
- Required Age - Min 15 years to Max 24 years as on 30/10/2017 (Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates)
- Education Qualification - Passed Class 10 High School Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade
Job Posting Area - Jaipur, Rajasthan
Expense - An application fee of Rs.100/- through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline Payment Mode (No application fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates)
How to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above post online through the official website of North Western Railway (www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in) for the North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 on or before 29th November 2017.
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for latest updates
- Don't forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last Date of online Registration - 29th November 2017
- Check official website of North Western Railway here - www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click here to apply online for the above post of North Western Railway!
- Click here to check the official advertisement of North Western Railway!