21 Openings in North Eastern Railway, 13 November 2017
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: North Eastern Railway made an online advertisement for recruitment of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates from North East, Assam may apply offline for the post on or before 13th November 2017.
** North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 (www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in) - Details such as Name of the Post, No of Vacancies, Education Required, Eligibility for Age Limit and Process on how to apply may check below **
Name of the Post - Sports Quota
- No. of Vacancies - 21 Openings
- Salary - Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- Per Month in Pay Band-01
- Required Age - Min 18 years to Max 25 years as on 01/01/2018
- Education Qualification - 10+2 Pass
Job Posting Area - North East, Assam
Expense - An application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ PWD candidates) in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO), drawn in favour of Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, N.E. Railway, Payable at Gorakhpur.
How to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above post offline by sending an application in a prescribed format along with relevant documents and photocopies to the below given venue on or before 13th November 2017.
Venue - To Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, N.E. Railway, CCM Annexe Building Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur (UP) - 273 012
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for latest updates
- Don't forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last Date for submission of offline application - 13th November 2017
- Last Date for States Assam, Meghalaya, AP, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir etc - 28 November 2017
- Check official website of North Eastern Railway here - www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click here to download the application form of North Eastern Railway!
- Click here to check the official advertisement of North Eastern Railway!