Canara Bank Recruitment (Online), 450 Openings, 31st January 2018
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018: Canara Bank made an online advertisement for recruitment of Probationary Officer. Interested candidates from All Over India may apply online for the posts on or before 31st January 2018.
** Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 (www.canarabank.com) - Details such as Name of the Post, No of Vacancies, Education Required, Eligibility for Age Limit and Process on how to apply may check below **
Name of the Post - Probationary Officer
- No. of Vacancies - 450 Posts
- Pay Scale - Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/- Per Month
- Required Age - Min 20 years to Max 30 years as on 01/04/2018 (Relaxation of 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST candidates)
- Education Qualification - A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Job Posting Area - All Over India
Expense - An application fee of Rs.708/- (Rs.118/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) through online by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
How to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above posts online through the official website of Canara Bank (www.canarabank.com) for the Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 on or before 31st January 2018.
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for latest updates
- Don't forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last Date of online Registration - 31st January 2018
- Check official website of Canara Bank here - www.canarabank.com
- Click here to apply online for the above post of Canara Bank!
- Click here to check the official advertisement of Canara Bank!