BMRCL Recruitment (80 Openings), Apply Online, 16 December 2017
BMRCL Recruitment 2017: BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation) made an online advertisement for recruitment of Graduate Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates from Karnataka may apply online for the post on or before 16th December 2017.
** BMRCL Recruitment 2017 (www.bmrc.co.in) - Details such as Name of the Post, No of Vacancies, Education Required, Eligibility for Age Limit and Process on how to apply may check below **
Name of the Post - Graduate Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Vacancies - 80 Posts
- Pay Scale - Rs.25,000/- Per Month
- Required Age - Max 35 years as on 15/12/2017
- Education Qualification - Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering
Job Posting Area - Bangalore, Karnataka
Expense - An application fee of Rs.900/- for GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat III b candidates & Rs.400/- for SC/ST candidates through Online.
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2017 - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above post online through the official website of BMRCL (www.bmrc.co.in) for the BMRCL Recruitment 2017 on or before 16th December 2017.
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for latest updates
- Don't forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last Date of online Registration - 16th December 2017
- Check official website of BMRCL here - www.bmrc.co.in
- Click here to apply online for the above post of BMRCL!
- Click here to check the official advertisement of BMRCL!