SER Recruitment 2018 (Online) 1785 Openings, 02nd January 2018
SER Recruitment 2018: (South Eastern Railway) made an online advertisement for recruitment of Act Apprentice. Interested candidates from West Bengal may apply online for the posts on or before 02nd January 2018.
** SER Recruitment 2018 (www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in) - Details such as Name of the Post, No of Vacancies, Education Required, Eligibility for Age Limit and Process on how to apply may check below **
Name of the Post - Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies - 1785 Posts
- Pay Scale - Not Mentioned
- Required Age - Min 15 years to Max 25 years as on 01/01/2018 (Relaxation of 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for Ex.SM, PWD candidates)
- Education Qualification - Candidates Must have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent or ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institutes
Job Posting Area - Kolkata, West Benagal
Expense - An application fee of Rs.100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
How to apply for SER Recruitment 2018 - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above posts online through the official website of SER (www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in) for the SER Recruitment 2018 on or before 02nd January 2018.
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for latest updates
- Don't forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last Date of online Registration - 02nd January 2018
- Check official website of SER here - www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click here to apply online for the above post of SER!
- Click here to check the official advertisement of SER!