Eastern Railway apply offline application, 23 October 2017
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Eastern Railway made an online advertisement for recruitment of Sports Quota. Interested candidates from All Over India may apply offline for the post on or before 23rd October 2017.
** Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 (www.er.indianrailways.gov.in) - Details such as Name of the Post, No of Vacancies, Education Required, Eligibility for Age Limit and Process on how to apply may check below **
Name of the Post - Sports Quota
- No. of Vacancies - 21 Openings
- Salary - Rs.5.200/- to Rs.20,200/- Per Month in Pay Band-1 with Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-
- Required Age - Min 18 years to Max 25 years as on 01/01/2018
- Education Qualification - Candidates should have Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent or 12th Class (+2 Stage) pass
Job Posting Area - Kolkata, West Bengal
Expense - An application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ Women candidates) is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of FA & CAO, Eastern Railway, Kolkata.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above post offline by sending an application in a prescribed format along with relevant documents and photocopies to the below given venue on or before 23rd October 2017. (For candidates residing abroad and Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands: the closing date and time is 07th November 2017 till 17:30 Hrs)
Venue - The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata - 700 001
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for latest updates
- Don't forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last Date for submission of offline application - 23rd October 2017 till 17:30 Hrs
- Check official website of Eastern Railway here - www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click here to download the application form of Eastern Railway!
- Click here to check the official advertisement of Eastern Railway!
Eastern Railway apply offline form, 07th August 2017
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Eastern Railway issued a notice for the engagement of Group ‘C'. Interested candidates from West Bengal may apply for the given below posts on or before 07th August 2017
** More details related to the Eastern Railway (www.er.indianrailways.gov.in) such as education required age limits, selection process how to apply etc see below **
Post Name - Group ‘C’
- No of posts - 02 Openings
- Pay Scale - Rs.5,200/- - Rs.20,200/- + GP Rs.1,900/-
- Age limit - Min 18 years and Max 28 years as on 01.01.2018 (Age relaxable for SC/ST 05 years and OBC 03 years)
- Education Qualification - 12th Passed
Job Location - Kolkata, West Bengal
Expanse - Application fee of Rs.500/- for Gen./OBC and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women payable only in Indian Postal Order in favour of ‘FA & CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata
How to apply - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above posts offline by sending an application in a prescribed format along with the all the photocopies of certificates and two self-addressed envelopes and two recent passport size photographs to the below given venue on or before 07th August 2017
Venue - The Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway, CPO’s Office,
Recruitment Section (1st floor), 17,
Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place,
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for later updates
- Don't Forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last date for submission of application - 07th August 2017 up to 17.30 hrs
- Last date of submission of application for all other states - 23rd August 2017 up to 17.30 hrs
- Check Official website of Eastern Railway here - www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click here to see the official advertisement of Eastern Railway!